Wednesday 1 April 2015

nicky's picks - week 12: COSTUME

I spent the best part of the past two weeks quite unwell, so I was thrilled to be the 'picker' of this week's theme "COSTUME". And what a week it has been!

I managed to create two pieces myself and I have selected a huge range of illustrations that I just LOVED from this week's theme....I hope you enjoy my picks!

Stay creative,
x Nicky

Patricia Ward

Kathy Creamer

Kelly Artist

Leigh van der Veen


Sally-May Lott - Miss B Lott (7)

Aska Theillustrator

Alison Smallwood
Anita Gadzinska

Andrea England

Anne L-y So

Dana Haigh

Demelsa Haughton

Greg Tsiatis

Hayley Atkinson

Heather Suzuki - Mia (13)

Ian McLean


Jess Racklyeft

Joanne Stead

Karen Allen

Lauren Tregenza

Leonie Cheetham


Lesley McGee

Lida Mantysaari

Lynn Tait - Tom (7)

Matt Glover

Melanie Shelley

Michele Kempees-Lewis

Miriam Shilling

Natalie Daniel

Peter Papamanolis

Raffaella Picotti

Ramona Davey

Ramona Van Bakkum

Richelle Sanders

Robin Murray

Sally Fawcett

Samantha Cohen

Samantha Webb

Skye Robertson

Vair Buchanan

Vickie Stokes - Rhylan (4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.