Wednesday 1 July 2015

natalie's picks - week 25: AFRICA

I've been so looking forward to this weeks theme 'AFRICA' because of my love of it's animals and I am captivated by the culture, it is definitely on my bucket list. I knew all your talents would shine through this week and I was so delighted to have my news feed filled with all your gorgeous work- Thank you to everyone who posted.

I hope you enjoy my picks this week, happy creating everyone.

Nataliex

Ailson Smallwood

Annette Fleming

Aska Theillustrator

Belladonna Raudvee

Bronwyn Boniface

Danny Zemp

Deborah Eyre

Denise Gordon Scholtz

Diane McWhirter

Hayley Atkinson

Jack (4)
Ian McLean

Izabela Ward

Janet Murphy

Karen Allen

Kathleen Potter

Leonie Cheethan

Leonie Cheetham

Lex McKay

Margaret Dewar

Marie Laure Fontan

Melissa Tan

Michele Kempees

Nicky Johnston

Paul Heppell

Penny Fisher

Peter Hinton

Peter Papamanolis

Rachel Morrison

Raffaella Picotti

Richelle Sanders

Sally Fawcett

Sarah Ang

Sophie Pittaway

Tanya Beeson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.