Thursday 7 December 2017

Matt's Picks - Week 48: Africa

I'd love to go to Africa someday. The animals, people and culture fascinate me, and the whole continent seems to radiate a beautiful 'otherness' that I hope it never loses.

My approach to choosing the images for this week was to simply look at the photo page where you can see all the images submitted, but not who submitted them. Those that I've picked connected to me in a way that was deeper than "that's a nice picture".

Congratulations to everybody that submitted a piece this week, especially to the newer members that have joined us in the last month. Well done!



Amanda Hunt



Amanda Roberts



Anna Snorrepot



Dora Hagen



Gary Dadd




Ivan Smith




Lynda Bell-Mann



Linda Graham D'Agnostino



Leonie Cheetham



Kim Pheelan




Katherine Harper


Jutta Berend


Vincent Cavanagh


Toni Fanali




Shani Nottingham




Peter Papamanolis




Maggie Iovannella




Ma KoMe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.