Wednesday 4 March 2015

sophie's picks - week 8: COFFEE

It is quite ironic that I am doing the picks for coffee this week,
as I actually do not drink coffee.The horror..you say!! 
What I do like however, is the gorgeous illustrations I witnessed on the challenge wall.

Well done  to all who posted this week. The following are just some of the illustrations that resonated with me.

Enjoy and keep creating!

Irina Zatica Trzaskos

Patricia Ward

Leonie Cheetham

Lesley McGee

Peter Hinton

Chrystal Rankin

Madi Johnson-Rowe

Chris Kennett

Sally Fawcett

Alison Smallwood

Greg Tsiatis

Marily Valkijainen

Suzy Houghton

Peter Hinton

Nicky Johnston

Penny Fisher
Judy Barnes
Michele Kempees-Lewis
Hayley Atlinson
Bronny Boniface
Natalie Daniel
Susannah Kay
Tanja Hilgers

Vair Buchanan



Penny Fisher



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.